COLLAGE ‘EXPLORING BEYOND THE GLUE’
Day two: COLLAGE~ MIXED MEDIA. $100.00 +$30.00 Supplies
Class description: 9am- 4:30pm
This class will consist of using mono prints from day one class to create a work of art that combines the mono prints with assorted papers and paints to create a one of a kind painting.
Or if you are taking only this COLLAGE class then your artwork from some other source could be used, or you can create an image in class.
- I will demonstrate the processes and techniques I have learned from other artists around the world to create unique artworks. Examples of Artworks from collage artists will be shown.
- Discussions on types of adhesives and papers will be covered and explored, resulting in a comprehensive understanding of collage as an art form. The day will continue with your hands on creation and own interpretation these collage techniques, resulting in a one of a kind unique work of art.
YOU MAY CONTACT ME FOR QUESTIONS firstname.lastname@example.org 850-974-8543
ART SUPPLIES: $30 per person
Each artist will be provided art supplies such as;
- Archival Bristol board
- Fine Archival Art Paper
- Various Adhesives
- Assorted Acid Free colored Art Papers
- Books and Resource Magazines
- Archival sealers
- Tracing and Transfer papers
BRING THESE THINGS WITH YOU
- Brown Bag Lunch (Water will be provided)
- Magazines and books for ideas, for reference and paper sources
- Any fine art papers you may have, either hand painted or bought
- Pencils and Eraser
- Sketch Book
- Blue Painters Tape or masking tape
- Plastic Plexiglas (from Day 1) or palette for mixing paints, adhesive and mediums
- Xacto knife with blades or scissors
- Assorted Acrylic Paints, oil pastels, mark making tools.
- Paint brushes
- Plastic cups +glass jar w/lid
- Apron or Art Smock
- Hair dryer
- Tackle box for your tools
- Cotton rag